Effective date: April 23, 2019
Developing Minds Psychology and Education (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.calmkidcentral.com
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data and information Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Who has access to this information and how it is used
Developing Minds Psychology and Education uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data
We will not share your information with any other person or organisation except in the following circumstances.
- To comply with a legal obligation (such as a court order)
- To ensure the safety of a child or report reasonable suspicion of child abuse or neglect
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To HCF, if you are an HCF member and HCF is funding your access to the Service (however we will only disclose to HCF your name, the coupon code you used to register for the Service, and the date you enrolled in the Service, and will not disclose any other Personal Data about you to HCF without your consent).
- To Central Coast CAMHS and/or Women, Children and Families Directorate from the Central Coast Local Health Network – only for families signing up with the code provided to them by CAMHS or WHIN co-ordinators – however we will only disclose to Central Coast Local Health Network, your name and the date you enrolled in the Service and will not disclosed any other personal data about you to these organisations without your consent.
Storage, Transfer and Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.